Watershed Support
Watershed Support
  • Updated

If you would like to translate one of our compositions into another language or are requesting an official translation for use on a recording:

Certain songs have official translations. If an official translation exists, we ask that you obtain a license for that version.

If an official translation does not exist and you would like to create one, please complete and return this Translation Request Form.

If you have any questions about translations, please email CapitolCMGTranslations@umusic.com directly.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.