Can I license your master sound recordings?

Watershed Support
Watershed Support
  • Updated

Yes. However, each title is subject to the approval of the sound recording owner. Please be advised that we only license certain sound recordings owned and controlled by clients of Watershed Label Services. Please contact us to find out if we control any particular recordings you would like to license.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.