How to update your address, tax, and banking details

Watershed Support
Watershed Support
  • Updated

How to update your address or tax details
Currently, we require you to supply us with a new, updated, and completed IRS tax form. Tax forms or related information turned in via text message will not be accepted.


Click here to complete a W-9 form if you are a U.S. resident. Contact us if you are a non-U.S. resident.


How to update your banking details

Currently, we make all royalty payments through a third-party payment processing system, If you are already signed up to receive electronic payments, you must log in to your user account and update your personal banking details. We are unable to do this for you.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.