Watershed Support
Watershed Support
  • Updated

We pay royalties quarterly for accounts whose balance has reached the minimum required threshold and whose IRS tax form we have received.

Tax Forms

U.S. Residents:

Please click here to sign an IRS tax form W-9 or email an existing one to finance@watershedmusic.com. Tax forms turned in via text message will not be accepted.

Non-U.S. Residents

Please email us if you are outside of the United States.



Only songs that have been turned in and subsequently registered are eligible for royalty collections and accounting.



We currently process all royalty payments via Bill.com. ACH or wire transfer is the best form of payment. Please login to your Bill.com account to set up ACH payments or update your banking details today, as we cannot do this for you.


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.